Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Filler, Bcat and 500!

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
      On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 17:32:39 -0500 Bob Chernow <bobchernow@...>
      writes:

      > Congratulations!!!! As I slowly approach 100 I am in awe of you!
      > bobchernow

      the first one is big
      the first ten is bigger
      50 -- yee haw!
      100 -- the first MAJOR milestone....
      And they start clickin' along.

      (Not as fast for me as *I* would like -- but I keep letting my life get
      in the way of caching. That's just so WRONG.)

      So definitely be PROUD of that first 100 as you come up on it!

      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. --Arlo Guthrie
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
        Hey, for some of us, caching is the tie that binds.... and it's so cool!

        On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 21:38:52 -0500 "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:
        Let's give it up for Bcat, who can love an marry a guy who geocaches!

      • Richard and Natalie
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 3, 2006
          Congrats o Filler and Bcats for two milestones--getting married and
          hit 500!

          Richard and Natalie