Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Filler, Bcat and 500!

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
      Let's give it up for Bcat, who can love an marry a guy who geocaches!

      On 7/2/06, Barry Watson <bcwatson@...> wrote:

      Married and then hit 500?    hhmmm.....

      Congrats!

      Barry (Doc Geo)

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
        On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 17:32:39 -0500 Bob Chernow <bobchernow@...>
        writes:

        > Congratulations!!!! As I slowly approach 100 I am in awe of you!
        > bobchernow

        the first one is big
        the first ten is bigger
        50 -- yee haw!
        100 -- the first MAJOR milestone....
        And they start clickin' along.

        (Not as fast for me as *I* would like -- but I keep letting my life get
        in the way of caching. That's just so WRONG.)

        So definitely be PROUD of that first 100 as you come up on it!

        @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
        You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. --Arlo Guthrie
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
          Hey, for some of us, caching is the tie that binds.... and it's so cool!

          On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 21:38:52 -0500 "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:
          Let's give it up for Bcat, who can love an marry a guy who geocaches!

        • Richard and Natalie
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 3, 2006
            Congrats o Filler and Bcats for two milestones--getting married and
            hit 500!

            Richard and Natalie