RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Filler, Bcat and 500!

  • Barry Watson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
      Message
      Married and then hit 500?    hhmmm.....

      Congrats!

      Barry (Doc Geo)

      -----Original Message-----
      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Barb Jernigan
      Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 8:50 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Filler, Bcat and 500!

      Those milestones are tumbling!
      Excellent work!

      On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 13:34:42 -0000 "Dick Young" <rtyoungster@ yahoo.com>
      writes:
      > June 28 by filler & bcat (500 found)
      > Another quality latitude puzzle from Tom of Hyde&Sikh. Now if only
      > could crack his Latitude Smatitude (GCPZ1K) puzzle. :/
      >
      > Congratulations!
      >
      > Cache on!
      > Blizzard
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@
      You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. --Arlo Guthrie

    • Julie Perrine
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
        Let's give it up for Bcat, who can love an marry a guy who geocaches!

        On 7/2/06, Barry Watson <bcwatson@...> wrote:

        Married and then hit 500?    hhmmm.....

        Congrats!

        Barry (Doc Geo)

        > Another quality latitude puzzle from Tom of Hyde&Sikh. Now if only
        > could crack his Latitude Smatitude (GCPZ1K) puzzle. :/
        >
        > Congratulations!
        >
        > Cache on!
        > Blizzard
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
        You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. --Arlo Guthrie

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
          On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 17:32:39 -0500 Bob Chernow <bobchernow@...>
          writes:

          > Congratulations!!!! As I slowly approach 100 I am in awe of you!
          > bobchernow

          the first one is big
          the first ten is bigger
          50 -- yee haw!
          100 -- the first MAJOR milestone....
          And they start clickin' along.

          (Not as fast for me as *I* would like -- but I keep letting my life get
          in the way of caching. That's just so WRONG.)

          So definitely be PROUD of that first 100 as you come up on it!

          @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
          You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. --Arlo Guthrie
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
            Hey, for some of us, caching is the tie that binds.... and it's so cool!

            On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 21:38:52 -0500 "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:
            Let's give it up for Bcat, who can love an marry a guy who geocaches!

          • Richard and Natalie
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 3, 2006
              Congrats o Filler and Bcats for two milestones--getting married and
              hit 500!

              Richard and Natalie