Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Filler, Bcat and 500!

  • Bob Chernow
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
      palbers@... wrote:

      > WooHoo! WTG Filler & Bcat. I think I remember my 500th the
      > most. Congrats!
      >
      > -paul
      > HiDude_98

      Congratulations!!!! As I slowly approach 100 I am in awe of you!
      bobchernow
    • Barry Watson
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
        Message
        Married and then hit 500?    hhmmm.....

        Congrats!

        Barry (Doc Geo)

        > Another quality latitude puzzle from Tom of Hyde&Sikh. Now if only
        > could crack his Latitude Smatitude (GCPZ1K) puzzle. :/
        >
        > Congratulations!
        >
        > Cache on!
        > Blizzard
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@
        You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. --Arlo Guthrie

      • Julie Perrine
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
          Let's give it up for Bcat, who can love an marry a guy who geocaches!

          On 7/2/06, Barry Watson <bcwatson@...> wrote:

          Married and then hit 500?    hhmmm.....

          Congrats!

          Barry (Doc Geo)

          > Another quality latitude puzzle from Tom of Hyde&Sikh. Now if only
          > could crack his Latitude Smatitude (GCPZ1K) puzzle. :/
          >
          > Congratulations!
          >
          > Cache on!
          > Blizzard
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
          You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. --Arlo Guthrie

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
            On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 17:32:39 -0500 Bob Chernow <bobchernow@...>
            writes:

            > Congratulations!!!! As I slowly approach 100 I am in awe of you!
            > bobchernow

            the first one is big
            the first ten is bigger
            50 -- yee haw!
            100 -- the first MAJOR milestone....
            And they start clickin' along.

            (Not as fast for me as *I* would like -- but I keep letting my life get
            in the way of caching. That's just so WRONG.)

            So definitely be PROUD of that first 100 as you come up on it!

            @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
            You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. --Arlo Guthrie
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
              Hey, for some of us, caching is the tie that binds.... and it's so cool!

              On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 21:38:52 -0500 "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:
              Let's give it up for Bcat, who can love an marry a guy who geocaches!

            • Richard and Natalie
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 3, 2006
                Congrats o Filler and Bcats for two milestones--getting married and
                hit 500!

                Richard and Natalie