Filler, Bcat and 500!

  • Dick Young
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
      June 28 by filler & bcat (500 found)
      Another quality latitude puzzle from Tom of Hyde&Sikh. Now if only I
      could crack his Latitude Smatitude (GCPZ1K) puzzle. :/

      Congratulations!

      Cache on!
      Blizzard
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
        Those milestones are tumbling!
        Excellent work!

        On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 13:34:42 -0000 "Dick Young" <rtyoungster@...>
        writes:
        > June 28 by filler & bcat (500 found)
        > Another quality latitude puzzle from Tom of Hyde&Sikh. Now if only
        > could crack his Latitude Smatitude (GCPZ1K) puzzle. :/
        >
        > Congratulations!
        >
        > Cache on!
        > Blizzard
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
        You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. --Arlo Guthrie
      • palbers@austin.rr.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
          WooHoo! WTG Filler & Bcat. I think I remember my 500th the
          most. Congrats!

          -paul
          HiDude_98

          > Another quality latitude puzzle from Tom of Hyde&Sikh. Now if only I
          > could crack his Latitude Smatitude (GCPZ1K) puzzle. :/
          >
          > Congratulations!
          >
          > Cache on!
          > Blizzard

        • Bob Chernow
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
            palbers@... wrote:

            > WooHoo! WTG Filler & Bcat. I think I remember my 500th the
            > most. Congrats!
            >
            > -paul
            > HiDude_98

            Congratulations!!!! As I slowly approach 100 I am in awe of you!
            bobchernow
          • Barry Watson
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
              Message
              Married and then hit 500?    hhmmm.....

              Congrats!

              Barry (Doc Geo)

              > Another quality latitude puzzle from Tom of Hyde&Sikh. Now if only
              > could crack his Latitude Smatitude (GCPZ1K) puzzle. :/
              >
              > Congratulations!
              >
              > Cache on!
              > Blizzard
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@
              You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. --Arlo Guthrie

            • Julie Perrine
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
                Let's give it up for Bcat, who can love an marry a guy who geocaches!

                On 7/2/06, Barry Watson <bcwatson@...> wrote:

                Married and then hit 500?    hhmmm.....

                Congrats!

                Barry (Doc Geo)

                > Another quality latitude puzzle from Tom of Hyde&Sikh. Now if only
                > could crack his Latitude Smatitude (GCPZ1K) puzzle. :/
                >
                > Congratulations!
                >
                > Cache on!
                > Blizzard
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. --Arlo Guthrie

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
                  On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 17:32:39 -0500 Bob Chernow <bobchernow@...>
                  writes:

                  > Congratulations!!!! As I slowly approach 100 I am in awe of you!
                  > bobchernow

                  the first one is big
                  the first ten is bigger
                  50 -- yee haw!
                  100 -- the first MAJOR milestone....
                  And they start clickin' along.

                  (Not as fast for me as *I* would like -- but I keep letting my life get
                  in the way of caching. That's just so WRONG.)

                  So definitely be PROUD of that first 100 as you come up on it!

                  @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                  You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. --Arlo Guthrie
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
                    Hey, for some of us, caching is the tie that binds.... and it's so cool!

                    On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 21:38:52 -0500 "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:
                    Let's give it up for Bcat, who can love an marry a guy who geocaches!

                  • Richard and Natalie
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 3, 2006
                      Congrats o Filler and Bcats for two milestones--getting married and
                      hit 500!

                      Richard and Natalie