New bug-fix firmware for 60CX and CSX

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2006
      Garmin has released new firmware for the 'X' SiRF based products which
      seems to fix the WAAS and 'Tunnel' bugs. Huzzah!

      I have to admit the WAAS bug didn't trouble me but the 'Tunnel' bug
      was a real pain... Glad to see it go!

      You'll need to run WebUpdate and check the 'Check for more updates'
      box. to get it. Current versions are (for the 60CSX) Software - 2.90,
      GPS 2.60.

      Mike