DeafDillos hit 800!

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      Richard & Natalie-

      !!!

      Seems like it was just a couple of weeks ago that we were congratualing you for reaching 700!   Wait ...  it was a couple of weeks ago!! I can't believe you have done 100 caches since June 12th! You are caching machines!  I am in awe - it has taken us 1 whole year to go from 5 caches to 342 caches. You rock!

      Mary Beth

      (Emmy-n-Sapphie)

      From: Cindy [mailto: cindyfrag@gmail. com]
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:38:41 -0500
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocac hers] RileKyle Hits Four Digits!
      A big congrats to RileKyle! And to top it off, he did this in 15 months -
      woohoo!

      Cindy
      CindyFrag

      On 6/26/06, Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com> wrote:

      RileKyle crossed over into four digit territory this weekend!
      Congratulations on 1000 caches found!

      No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
      Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway. com

      You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. --Arlo Guthrie