Deafdillos hit 800 ! !

  • A Allen (SEMIK)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      I was looking at the Who's Who in Texas listing and updated the
      Deafdillos stats to see that they are sitting right on top of 800!!
      Read through their logs and found they hit GCVQY6 for their
      milestone. You guys have been caching like crazy lately!

      Congratulations!! :-D <big smile> <grasping hands at right shoulder>