[CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Flight of the Phoenix (GCWQ88) will not be approved... :-(

  • Lowell Dennis
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 26 10:27 PM
      Speaking for Terracaching ... I have seen several posts about it in the last little while so I went and checked it out. There are relatively few caches in this area (well, compared to geocaching.com anyway) but they look interesting. I signed up and now need sponsors. I am new pretty new to Geocaching as well and have only met a couple of you. I was looking for a way to list Terracaching members hoping to see a way to correllate them with members here but I could not find what I was looking for. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?