RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Works every time!!!!

  • Barry Watson
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 26, 2006
      Message
      I get that each symbol is repeated so that each symbol is a multiple of 9.
      But the same symbol doesn't show each time.  There are different symbols
      that could be displayed which are still multiples of 9, but it only displays the symbol
      that corresponds to the pair that I chose not one of the other "multiple of 9" symbols.

      Barry