woo woo thanks and all

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      Just wanted to throw my praise in for the 5K event.
      Thanks DocGeo and Sue for hosting, and huzzahs to all their myriad
      helpers who made it such a fun event.
      WaterWeasel crossed 400 during the event, which just shows how great an
      influence Outlaw is. (=g!=)

      The potluck chow ROCKED.
      As did Queen Z's breakfast tacos in the a.m. (I don't "do" eggs in the
      morning, and I ate THREE, tell you something?) -- Perseid88's ("If you
      lose count of the drips, you've got too much." QueenZ: My face is numb!)
      hot sauce was SPECIAL, too...

      The river journey was fun, and many many thanks to Wayne and Candy for
      caching the way home -- even if we were INSANE to be caching in that
      weather. We be Texans!!!!

      Wonderful time!
      Let's do it again!

      Tygress

      You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. --Arlo Guthrie