Fabuloso !!!!!

  • zeldaqueengeo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2006
      WoW !!!! Thanks to Everyone !!! I had a blast at Wayne's 5K
      celebration. The King Ranch Chicken was great and Phil's hot sauce was
      tastey. Doc Geo... Thanks for opening Your home to Us...Beautiful !!
      The canoe ride was great, the boys loved it and I got to ride a Kayak
      for the 1st time, can't wait to see the pictures.
      Thanks !!!! Congrats Again Sinsae