Barton Creek Waterfalls, GC6FA

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2006
      I was really surprised to see a "No Trespassing" sign at Lift Station 70.
      I dont think it was there last time I visited the area. I paid a revisit to GC6FA
      today to snag the geocoin that was in the cache. I will still use this trailhead
      as one of my very favorites and will always respect the area as I would any other
      area I go to and leave it the way I found it if not better.
      Something must have happened to have the sign placed there.

      Thoughts?!?!

      Phil Mason
      Dragonscale365
      on Geocaching.com
    • Perrine, Julie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2006

        Are you certain it didn’t just apply to the Lift Station area?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2006
          The sign is next to the corner of the fence. When you are standing at the trailhead
          the sign is on your left, you have to walk between the sign and the fence.
          What gets my goat is that it mentions "For residents and their guests only"

          Phil