Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: In on the ground floor??

    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 8 12:44 PM
      Black Sheep Coin? I've got an idea already!

      On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 17:32:26 -0000 "Candy Lind" <candylind@...> writes:

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Alex Alexander <alex.yahoogroups@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > The Brits (and possibly the Germans too) have got their knickers in a
      > knot about Mega Events ...

      Sounds AWESOME to me!! But I think we should involve the entire state so that we will have more resources to call upon. I'm sure we can find two "Jumbotron" monitors somewhere, and live webcams to hook to them, don't you????

      I just wonder if gc can stand the Black Sheep State once again being the innovator in cache types/activities. (Hey, we need a "Black Sheep State" coin, don't we??? ROFL!!!)

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!

      The question is not what you look at but what you see. --Henry David Thoreau