being it's The Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      Russ and I played around with this in '03 and released it on the world of
      endless forwards.....

      for your (I hope) bemusement, given it's The Day, thought I'd send it
      around again, mildly tweaked.
      Remember, you read it here!

      Numbers of the Beast
      000 Pregnant Beast (also LOSER Beast)
      111 Anorexic Beast (also Triple Crown Beast)
      222 Ballerina Beast (also Tagging Along Beast)
      333 The Half-Beast
      444 Caddy of the Beast (also Yes-Man Beast)
      555 Almost Beast (also Home Run Beast (High-Fives))
      666 the number of the Beast
      664 the neighbor of the Beast
      668 the other neighbor of the Beast
      667 across the street from the Beast
      696 the Topsy Turvy Beast
      777 Lucky Beast
      888 Fat Beast
      969 Tumbling Beast
      999 The Negative Beast (Am not! Nein!) (also Trapeeze or Yoga
      Beast)
      010101 Digital Beast
      101010 A Perfect Beast