Re: Rainforest Friends TC06

  • mzmotomania
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 4, 2006
      Talk to the Longhorn in Trailhead Park (Austin) is one. Thomas
      couldn't wait to get it out there after CLC. THANKS!!!!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,
      Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:

      > I've been doing searches looking for any of the Texas Challenge 2006
      Camp Little Cachers
      > Rainforest Friends TC06 seed caches. So far only 3 have shown up.
      You guys are missing out on hiding caches with your little ones. They
      really dig it! So if you think about it take your little cacher out
      there and help them to hide the seed they received at Camp Little
      Cachers. We passed out tons of them so I know you guys have
      them...somewhere!!!

      > Penny

    • Renee
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 4, 2006

        Well, found part of it!  We have an intact log.  Can someone please remind me what the container was?

        zenfire

        I do believe my lil princess has misplaced hers.  I haven’t seen it in a while.  Remind me and I will ask her in the morning.  Oops, later today!!  I really should go to bed now!

        zenfire

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 4, 2006
          Yeah! Thanks for placing the seed. I sent you an e-mail.
          Penny
          > Talk to the Longhorn in Trailhead Park (Austin) is one. Thomas
          > couldn't wait to get it out there after CLC. THANKS!!!!
          >
          > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,
          > Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> I've been doing searches looking for any of the Texas Challenge 2006
          > Camp Little Cachers
          >> Rainforest Friends TC06 seed caches. So far only 3 have shown up.
          > You guys are missing out on hiding caches with your little ones. They
          > really dig it! So if you think about it take your little cacher out
          > there and help them to hide the seed they received at Camp Little
          > Cachers. We passed out tons of them so I know you guys have
          > them...somewhere!!!
          >>
          >> Penny
          >>

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Criselda Miller

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 5, 2006
              It was a film cannister in a plastic baggie.

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Renee" <zenfire@...>
              wrote:

              > Well, found part of it! We have an intact log. Can someone
              please remind
              > me what the container was?
              >

              > zenfire

              t=ms&k=City+park+rental+vacation&w1=City+park+

              rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+
              just&w4

              =Central+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learn
              ing&w6=
              > Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=vx3a3eqaixOT6ihFIpvcmA> park rental
              vacation

              > Central
              > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
              t=ms&k=Central+texas+real+estate&w1=City+park+

              rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+
              just&w4

              =Central+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learn
              ing&w6=
              > Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=bJTLXVR-hESN0h13uj4E4A> texas real estate
              >
              > City
              > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
              t=ms&k=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w1=City+park+

              rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+
              just&w4

              =Central+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learn
              ing&w6=
              > Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=hKBvuo1R2LGs3bGzV9H7pw> park hotel sant
              just

              > Central
              > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
              t=ms&k=Central+texas+college+online&w1=City+pa

              rk+rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sa
              nt+just

              &w4=Central+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+le
              arning&
              > w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=7PcD6TPWoxns8VlO77JpyQ> texas college
              online

              > Central
              > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
              t=ms&k=Central+texas+college+distance+learning

              &w1=City+park+rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+pa
              rk+hote

              l+sant+just&w4=Central+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+
              distanc
              > e+learning&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=sXat_ukT6FukildYqspD7A>
              texas college
              > distance learning
              >
              > Outdoors
              > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
              t=ms&k=Outdoors&w1=City+park+rental+vacation&w

              2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w4=Central+t
              exas+co

              llege+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learning&w6=Outdoors&c
              =6&s=18
              > 6&.sig=1VnGHwZXlqOTXKuXp1cXHA>
              >

              > _____
              >
              > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
              >

              > * Visit your group "CentralTexasGeocachers
              > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CentralTexasGeocachers> " on the
              web.

              subject=Unsubscri
              > be>

              > _____

            • Renee
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 6, 2006
                Thanks! Found the log but no canister... Picked some canisters up at
                Wally.

                zenfire

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 6, 2006
                  Great!  Let me know when you  hide it and I'll add it to the bookmark.

                  Penny
                  Thanks! Found the log but no canister... Picked some canisters up at
                  Wally.

                  zenfire

                • Renee
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 7, 2006

                    I have a pretty good idea of where I want to put it and I believe the Lil Princess will agree.  I’ve done the research I needed to do finally.  Now I just have to 1) quit working overtime, 2) quit having appointments, and 3) talk my husband into taking us there!  A week full of appointments and overtime makes for really long days!

                    When I do get it there I will let you know.  I will need volunteers to double check me though as this will be my first placement and I’m not absolutely certain of the accuracy of my little baby etrex.  Mail me off list if you’re game for either going out with me while I hide or coming along behind.

                    zenfire

                    Renee