Rainforest Friends TC06

  • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabrie
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 3, 2006
      I've been doing searches looking for any of the Texas Challenge 2006 Camp Little Cachers
      Rainforest Friends TC06 seed caches.  So far only 3 have shown up.  You guys are missing out on hiding caches with your little ones.  They really dig it!  So if you think about it take your little cacher out there and help them to hide the seed they received at Camp Little Cachers.  We passed out tons of them so I know you guys have them...somewhere!!!

      Penny
    • Renee
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 3, 2006

        I do believe my lil princess has misplaced hers.  I haven’t seen it in a while.  Remind me and I will ask her in the morning.  Oops, later today!!  I really should go to bed now!

        zenfire

        I've been doing searches looking for any of the Texas Challenge 2006 Camp Little Cachers

        Rainforest Friends TC06 seed caches.  So far only 3 have shown up.  You guys are missing out on hiding caches with your little ones.  They really dig it!  So if you think about it take your little cacher out there and help them to hide the seed they received at Camp Little Cachers.  We passed out tons of them so I know you guys have them...somewhere!!!

        Penny

      • mzmotomania
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 4, 2006
          Talk to the Longhorn in Trailhead Park (Austin) is one. Thomas
          couldn't wait to get it out there after CLC. THANKS!!!!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,
          Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:

          > I've been doing searches looking for any of the Texas Challenge 2006
          Camp Little Cachers
          > Rainforest Friends TC06 seed caches. So far only 3 have shown up.
          You guys are missing out on hiding caches with your little ones. They
          really dig it! So if you think about it take your little cacher out
          there and help them to hide the seed they received at Camp Little
          Cachers. We passed out tons of them so I know you guys have
          them...somewhere!!!

          > Penny

        • Renee
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 4, 2006

            Well, found part of it!  We have an intact log.  Can someone please remind me what the container was?

            zenfire

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 4, 2006
              Yeah! Thanks for placing the seed. I sent you an e-mail.
              Penny
              > Talk to the Longhorn in Trailhead Park (Austin) is one. Thomas
              > couldn't wait to get it out there after CLC. THANKS!!!!
              >
              > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,
              > Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> I've been doing searches looking for any of the Texas Challenge 2006
              > Camp Little Cachers
              >> Rainforest Friends TC06 seed caches. So far only 3 have shown up.
              > You guys are missing out on hiding caches with your little ones. They
              > really dig it! So if you think about it take your little cacher out
              > there and help them to hide the seed they received at Camp Little
              > Cachers. We passed out tons of them so I know you guys have
              > them...somewhere!!!
              >>
              >> Penny
              >>

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Criselda Miller

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 5, 2006
                  It was a film cannister in a plastic baggie.

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Renee" <zenfire@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Well, found part of it! We have an intact log. Can someone
                  please remind
                  > me what the container was?
                  >

                  > zenfire

                  t=ms&k=City+park+rental+vacation&w1=City+park+

                  rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+
                  just&w4

                  =Central+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learn
                  ing&w6=
                  > Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=vx3a3eqaixOT6ihFIpvcmA> park rental
                  vacation

                  > Central
                  > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                  t=ms&k=Central+texas+real+estate&w1=City+park+

                  rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+
                  just&w4

                  =Central+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learn
                  ing&w6=
                  > Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=bJTLXVR-hESN0h13uj4E4A> texas real estate
                  >
                  > City
                  > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                  t=ms&k=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w1=City+park+

                  rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+
                  just&w4

                  =Central+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learn
                  ing&w6=
                  > Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=hKBvuo1R2LGs3bGzV9H7pw> park hotel sant
                  just

                  > Central
                  > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                  t=ms&k=Central+texas+college+online&w1=City+pa

                  rk+rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sa
                  nt+just

                  &w4=Central+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+le
                  arning&
                  > w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=7PcD6TPWoxns8VlO77JpyQ> texas college
                  online

                  > Central
                  > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                  t=ms&k=Central+texas+college+distance+learning

                  &w1=City+park+rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+pa
                  rk+hote

                  l+sant+just&w4=Central+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+
                  distanc
                  > e+learning&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=sXat_ukT6FukildYqspD7A>
                  texas college
                  > distance learning
                  >
                  > Outdoors
                  > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                  t=ms&k=Outdoors&w1=City+park+rental+vacation&w

                  2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w4=Central+t
                  exas+co

                  llege+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learning&w6=Outdoors&c
                  =6&s=18
                  > 6&.sig=1VnGHwZXlqOTXKuXp1cXHA>
                  >

                  > _____
                  >
                  > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                  >

                  > * Visit your group "CentralTexasGeocachers
                  > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CentralTexasGeocachers> " on the
                  web.

                  subject=Unsubscri
                  > be>

                  > _____

                • Renee
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 6, 2006
                    Thanks! Found the log but no canister... Picked some canisters up at
                    Wally.

                    zenfire

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 6, 2006
                      Great!  Let me know when you  hide it and I'll add it to the bookmark.

                      Penny
                      Thanks! Found the log but no canister... Picked some canisters up at
                      Wally.

                      zenfire

                    • Renee
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 7, 2006

                        I have a pretty good idea of where I want to put it and I believe the Lil Princess will agree.  I’ve done the research I needed to do finally.  Now I just have to 1) quit working overtime, 2) quit having appointments, and 3) talk my husband into taking us there!  A week full of appointments and overtime makes for really long days!

                        When I do get it there I will let you know.  I will need volunteers to double check me though as this will be my first placement and I’m not absolutely certain of the accuracy of my little baby etrex.  Mail me off list if you’re game for either going out with me while I hide or coming along behind.

                        zenfire

                        Renee