RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Please send Prayers and Get Well Wishes

  • Anthony V
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
      UPDATE:

      I talked to Michelle this morning. Clarissa is doing better and there have
      been many test done.
      Her surgery is scheduled for Monday.... So please keep the prayers and
      wishes going for them!

      Anthony

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
        definitely!

        On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:22:00 -0500 "Anthony V" <anthonyv_satx@...>
        writes:
        > UPDATE:
        >
        > I talked to Michelle this morning. Clarissa is doing better and
        > there have
        > been many test done.
        > Her surgery is scheduled for Monday.... So please keep the prayers
        > and
        > wishes going for them!
        >
        > Anthony

        The question is not what you look at but what you see. --Henry David
        Thoreau