RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Team Red Fox

  • Anthony V
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 2, 2006
      I will call them today for an update and let ya know...

      Anthony

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 23, 2007
        Hello all.
        I know it has been awhile since we have gotten together. I wanted to
        let everyone know that our daughter Clarissa had a bone marrow
        transplant on Saturday, October 20. Everything went well and she is
        doing better than expected. She will have to be in hospital for 3-4
        weeks and have outpatient visits after that. This has been quite a
        ride but we are all hopeful that this will be the last one. Thank you
        for keeping her and our whole family in your prayers. We know that
        good friends are hard to come by.

        Hope to see everyone around again soon!!!
        God Bless You.

        Michelle
        Team Red Fox
      • Perrine, Julie
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 23, 2007

          That’s wonderful news!  I’ll se sending some positive energy her way.

          __

        • Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 23, 2007
            Let her know that we are thinking about her!  You guys hang in there.  We can't imagine how tough all of this has been.

            Penny
            cpnowak

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 23, 2007

              I am so glad to hear she is doing well!  I have actually thought of you guys a couple of times recently and wondered how things were going.

              All the best to you!

              TeamKaos

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 23, 2007
                Bless your hearts... thanks for the update!!!
                Major prayers

                On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:09:03 -0000 "michelle" <mitsy210@...>
                writes:
                > Hello all.
                > I know it has been awhile since we have gotten together. I wanted
                > let everyone know that our daughter Clarissa had a bone marrow
                > transplant on Saturday, October 20. Everything went well and she is
                >
                > doing better than expected. She will have to be in hospital for 3-4
                >
                > weeks and have outpatient visits after that. This has been quite a
                >
                > ride but we are all hopeful that this will be the last one. Thank
                > you
                > for keeping her and our whole family in your prayers. We know that
                >
                > good friends are hard to come by.
                >
                > Hope to see everyone around again soon!!!
                > God Bless You.
                >
                > Michelle
                > Team Red Fox

                Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
                fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
                Truth
              • Pete
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 24, 2007
                  That is really great news and you and the family have been in our prayers for some time now. We hope to see you all very soon.

                  Paparazzi Pete and Wanakenagirl

                  http://mail.yahoo.com