Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Sh!t Hitting the Fan

    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 1, 2006
      On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 04:41:20 -0000 "Riley" <rilekyle@...> writes:

      > And just to tag a little more humor on to this at GS's expense,
      > check out one of the newest Terracaches in the DFW area:
      > http://www.terracaching.com/viewcache.cgi?C=TC7VR

      Hey, I've got my TC membership, but obviously haven't used it enough.
      How the <> do you find a cache?
      I click through, it says log in -- I AM LOGGED IN!!!!!
      I log in, it goes to somewhere else.
      I am not Finding a seek cache button or dropdown, I am not finding "How
      do I locate a Cache" in the Tutorial or FAQs.... The website design is
      less than optimal.

      =grump!=

      The question is not what you look at but what you see. --Henry David
      Thoreau
      Message 42 of 42 , Jun 1, 2006
        Thanks.... I'll try it.