Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Not MY sig file!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      It's the Yahoo group filter adding on administrivia.
      Some emailers do the same.
      =shrug= It's an Ad eat Ad world.

      On Wed, 31 May 2006 23:35:33 -0500 "Renee" <zenfire@...> writes:

      Does anyone know what this crazy mess is on the bottom of my email?  I’ve never noticed it before.  I didn’t see it on anyone else’s posts.  The first assumption is that it was Yahoo.  I don’t know.  Any suggestions?

      zenfire