Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Caching tonite

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      Theres another Sam Paios in town? The one in North campus is
      fabulous. Glad to hear theyve been successful to expand.

      On 6/1/06, zeldaqueengeo <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:
      > Hi Guys!!
      > CubBoy is visiting Grandpa this week and I have the evenings after
      > work free (4:00 after work) if anyone wants to play let Me know. My
      > phone is dead and I left the charger at Grandpa's in Dallas so contact
      > Me through email. Have a great day.
      > If you work anywhere near 45th and Burnet Im at a new Brazilian
      > Restraunt, Sam Piaos come in and have lunch and swap stories with Me
      > the food is great, ask for Criselda.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Criselda Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
        The Partners split up about a year ago....and Magna (she's from Brazil) opened this one.The food ir really good has a good lunch menu, super desserts. It can get pricey.

        Nick Silkey <nsilkey@...> wrote:
        Theres another Sam Paios in town?  The one in North campus is
        fabulous.  Glad to hear theyve been successful to expand.

        On 6/1/06, zeldaqueengeo <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:
        > Hi Guys!!
        > CubBoy is visiting Grandpa this week and I have the evenings after
        > work free (4:00 after work) if anyone wants to play let Me know. My
        > phone is dead and I left the charger at Grandpa's in Dallas so contact
        > Me through email. Have a great day.
        > If you work anywhere near 45th and Burnet Im at a new Brazilian
        > Restraunt, Sam Piaos come in and have lunch and swap stories with Me
        > the food is great, ask for Criselda.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Nick Silkey
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
          On 6/1/06, Criselda Miller <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:
          > The Partners split up about a year ago....and Magna (she's from Brazil) opened this one.The food ir really good has a good lunch menu, super desserts. It can get pricey.

          I was wondering why the name changed to Sao Paolos in the last year. ;)