Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Formal invitation

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
      What crazy mess? There appear to be contextual text ads inline, in
      addition to the footer which spams the group. It appears on everyones
      e-mails, IIRC. Unfortunately, this is the result of using free
      Y!Groups.

      On 5/31/06, Renee <zenfire@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know what this crazy mess is on the bottom of my email? I've never noticed it before. I didn't see it on anyone else's posts. The first assumption is that it was Yahoo. I don't know. Any suggestions?
      >

      > zenfire

    • Renee
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
        I guess I just never looked that far down! Tee hee... oops. Thanks guys.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
          LOL!!!

          Give us time.
          Brushy Creek is getting nicely saturated. We're moving out Avery Ranch road and.... y'all are In Line, believe me!!!
          (Though, "Nice Easy" may be a relative pair of terms!)

          On Wed, 31 May 2006 11:48:34 -0500 "Renee" <zenfire@...> writes:

          Hello all!

          I would like to formally invite anyone that has a cache to place to the Leander/Cedar Park area.  I have some ideas and need to get my act together and find the time but I need your help.  We are so cache poor up here!  I need some more caches that are relatively easy to get to!  It’s slowly getting better but I would like to see more.

          So just in case you were waiting this is your invitation.  No need to RSVP, just show up.  Have fun and happy caching!

          zenfire

          Renee

          The question is not what you look at but what you see. --Henry David Thoreau