Please send Prayers and Get Well Wishes

  • anthonyv_satx
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2006
      Please show some support for a Geocaching Family going through a
      difficult time. Clarissa, a member of Team Red Fox is in the hospital
      awaiting surgery, please send prayers and get well wishes their way.

      Look up Team Red Fox on Geocaching.com for the email address, or
      contact me directly if you would like to get in direct contact with
      them.

      Thank you all in advance for supporting fellow Geocachers, and my dear
      friends.

      Anthony
    • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabrie
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2006
        Clarissa,
        Good luck tomorrow. We are sending some good karma your way! Surgery can
        be pretty scary but you'll do great! Let us know how you're doing when you
        get home from the hospital and don't be afraid to let your parents, the
        nurses or the doctors know how you're feeling every step of the way. They
        have lots of great medicines that can make you feel a lot better but
        sometimes they don't even know you're feeling bad unless you tell them.
        You've got to hurry and get all better so that you can hook up with Logan
        and Liahm again.
        Love,
        The Nowak's
        Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm
        > Please show some support for a Geocaching Family going through a
        > difficult time. Clarissa, a member of Team Red Fox is in the hospital
        > awaiting surgery, please send prayers and get well wishes their way.
        >
        > Look up Team Red Fox on Geocaching.com for the email address, or
        > contact me directly if you would like to get in direct contact with
        > them.
        >
        > Thank you all in advance for supporting fellow Geocachers, and my dear
        > friends.
        >
        > Anthony
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Anthony V
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
          UPDATE:

          I talked to Michelle this morning. Clarissa is doing better and there have
          been many test done.
          Her surgery is scheduled for Monday.... So please keep the prayers and
          wishes going for them!

          Anthony

          Please show some support for a Geocaching Family going through a difficult
          time. Clarissa, a member of Team Red Fox is in the hospital awaiting
          surgery, please send prayers and get well wishes their way.

          Look up Team Red Fox on Geocaching.com for the email address, or contact me
          directly if you would like to get in direct contact with them.

          Thank you all in advance for supporting fellow Geocachers, and my dear
          friends.

          Anthony

          Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's
          free.
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
            definitely!

            On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:22:00 -0500 "Anthony V" <anthonyv_satx@...>
            writes:
            > UPDATE:
            >
            > I talked to Michelle this morning. Clarissa is doing better and
            > there have
            > been many test done.
            > Her surgery is scheduled for Monday.... So please keep the prayers
            > and
            > wishes going for them!
            >
            > Anthony

            The question is not what you look at but what you see. --Henry David
            Thoreau