Team Red Fox

  • Jana
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2006
      An avid caching family from San Antonio, who often hit the Austin
      caches, is in need of your prayers and wishes. Their daughter Clarissa
      will undergo surgery tomorrow on her liver. It would be nice if you
      could send some wishes their way.....
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2006
        You got 'em.....

        On Wed, 31 May 2006 22:43:44 -0000 "Jana" <cybercat@...> writes:
        > An avid caching family from San Antonio, who often hit the Austin
        > caches, is in need of your prayers and wishes. Their daughter
        > Clarissa
        > will undergo surgery tomorrow on her liver. It would be nice if you
        >
        > could send some wishes their way.....

        @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
        The question is not what you look at but what you see. --Henry David
        Thoreau
      • Wayne Lind
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 1, 2006
          Has there been any update today? Does anyone know how she made out?
          > An avid caching family from San Antonio, who often hit the Austin
          > caches, is in need of your prayers and wishes.  Their daughter
          > Clarissa
          > will undergo surgery tomorrow on her liver.  It would be nice if you
          >
          > could send some wishes their way.....

          @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
          The question is not what you look at but what you see. --Henry David
          Thoreau
        • Anthony V
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 2, 2006
            I will call them today for an update and let ya know...

            Anthony

            Has there been any update today? Does anyone know how she made out?
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 23, 2007
              Hello all.
              I know it has been awhile since we have gotten together. I wanted to
              let everyone know that our daughter Clarissa had a bone marrow
              transplant on Saturday, October 20. Everything went well and she is
              doing better than expected. She will have to be in hospital for 3-4
              weeks and have outpatient visits after that. This has been quite a
              ride but we are all hopeful that this will be the last one. Thank you
              for keeping her and our whole family in your prayers. We know that
              good friends are hard to come by.

              Hope to see everyone around again soon!!!
              God Bless You.

              Michelle
              Team Red Fox
            • Perrine, Julie
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 23, 2007

                That’s wonderful news!  I’ll se sending some positive energy her way.

                __

              • Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 23, 2007
                  Let her know that we are thinking about her!  You guys hang in there.  We can't imagine how tough all of this has been.

                  Penny
                  cpnowak

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 23, 2007

                    I am so glad to hear she is doing well!  I have actually thought of you guys a couple of times recently and wondered how things were going.

                    All the best to you!

                    TeamKaos

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 23, 2007
                      Bless your hearts... thanks for the update!!!
                      Major prayers

                      On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:09:03 -0000 "michelle" <mitsy210@...>
                      writes:
                      > Hello all.
                      > I know it has been awhile since we have gotten together. I wanted
                      > let everyone know that our daughter Clarissa had a bone marrow
                      > transplant on Saturday, October 20. Everything went well and she is
                      >
                      > doing better than expected. She will have to be in hospital for 3-4
                      >
                      > weeks and have outpatient visits after that. This has been quite a
                      >
                      > ride but we are all hopeful that this will be the last one. Thank
                      > you
                      > for keeping her and our whole family in your prayers. We know that
                      >
                      > good friends are hard to come by.
                      >
                      > Hope to see everyone around again soon!!!
                      > God Bless You.
                      >
                      > Michelle
                      > Team Red Fox

                      Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
                      fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
                      Truth
                    • Pete
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 24, 2007
                        That is really great news and you and the family have been in our prayers for some time now. We hope to see you all very soon.

                        Paparazzi Pete and Wanakenagirl

                        http://mail.yahoo.com