Formal invitation

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2006

      Hello all!

      I would like to formally invite anyone that has a cache to place to the Leander/Cedar Park area.  I have some ideas and need to get my act together and find the time but I need your help.  We are so cache poor up here!  I need some more caches that are relatively easy to get to!  It’s slowly getting better but I would like to see more.

      So just in case you were waiting this is your invitation.  No need to RSVP, just show up.  Have fun and happy caching!

      zenfire

      Renee

    • Bob Chernow
      Message 2 of 9 , May 31, 2006
        Renee wrote:

        > Hello all!
        >
        > I would like to formally invite anyone that has a cache to place to
        > the Leander/Cedar Park area. I have some ideas and need to get my act
        > together and find the time but I need your help. We are so cache poor
        > up here! I need some more caches that are relatively easy to get to!
        > It’s slowly getting better but I would like to see more.
        >
        > So just in case you were waiting this is your invitation. No need to
        > RSVP, just show up. Have fun and happy caching!
        >
        > zenfire
        >
        > Renee

        > City park rental vacation
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=City+park+rental+vacation&w1=City+park+rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w4=Central+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learning&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=vx3a3eqaixOT6ihFIpvcmA>
        > Central texas real estate
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Central+texas+real+estate&w1=City+park+rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w4=Central+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learning&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=bJTLXVR-hESN0h13uj4E4A>
        > City park hotel sant just
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w1=City+park+rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w4=Central+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learning&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=hKBvuo1R2LGs3bGzV9H7pw>
        >
        > Central texas college online
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Central+texas+college+online&w1=City+park+rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w4=Central+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learning&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=7PcD6TPWoxns8VlO77JpyQ>
        > Central texas college distance learning
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Central+texas+college+distance+learning&w1=City+park+rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w4=Central+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learning&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=sXat_ukT6FukildYqspD7A>
        > Outdoors
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Outdoors&w1=City+park+rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w4=Central+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learning&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=1VnGHwZXlqOTXKuXp1cXHA>

        I am trying to do my part since I am in the Anderson Mill West (still
        part of CP) area. I actually have a few made up that I am carrying
        around waiting to find a good spot for them. I hope to get them out this
        week. If anyone has the locations of nice Parks, etc that do not have a
        cache and are interesting enuf that you want others to know about, you
        can shoot me an email. It will make my finding them easier.

        bobchernow
        Relax with a cup of coffee
        Cypress Creep
      • alan@alancurry.com
        Message 3 of 9 , May 31, 2006
          If you want a nice drive down 1431 to Marble Falls, the containers for my old
          Don't Panic 1-6 series are still out in the wild. Don't Panic 4 was muggled
          though.

          > Renee wrote:
          >>
          >> Hello all!
          >>
          >> I would like to formally invite anyone that has a cache to place to
          >> the Leander/Cedar Park area. I have some ideas and need to get my act
          >> together and find the time but I need your help. We are so cache poor
          >> up here! I need some more caches that are relatively easy to get to!
          >> It's slowly getting better but I would like to see more.
          >>
          >> So just in case you were waiting this is your invitation. No need to
          >> RSVP, just show up. Have fun and happy caching!
          >>
          >> zenfire
          >>
          >> Renee
        • Criselda Miller
          Message 4 of 9 , May 31, 2006
            Renee I brought one of  The  Snoogan's Seed Pod Cache's back from GW4, We can hide it up there if you want.

            Renee <zenfire@...> wrote:
            Hello all!

            I would like to formally invite anyone that has a cache to place to the Leander/Cedar Park area.  I have some ideas and need to get my act together and find the time but I need your help.  We are so cache poor up here!  I need some more caches that are relatively easy to get to!  It’s slowly getting better but I would like to see more.

            So just in case you were waiting this is your invitation.  No need to RSVP, just show up.  Have fun and happy caching!

            zenfire
            Renee

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Renee
            Message 5 of 9 , May 31, 2006

              Go for it!!  Like I said, we’re pretty poor up here on the caches.  I look forward to seeing some new caches!

              zenfire

              Message 6 of 9 , May 31, 2006

                Does anyone know what this crazy mess is on the bottom of my email?  I’ve never noticed it before.  I didn’t see it on anyone else’s posts.  The first assumption is that it was Yahoo.  I don’t know.  Any suggestions?

                zenfire

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 1 5:59 AM
                  What crazy mess? There appear to be contextual text ads inline, in
                  addition to the footer which spams the group. It appears on everyones
                  e-mails, IIRC. Unfortunately, this is the result of using free
                  Y!Groups.

                  On 5/31/06, Renee <zenfire@...> wrote:

                  > Does anyone know what this crazy mess is on the bottom of my email? I've never noticed it before. I didn't see it on anyone else's posts. The first assumption is that it was Yahoo. I don't know. Any suggestions?
                  >

                  > zenfire

                • Renee
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 1 7:27 AM
                    I guess I just never looked that far down! Tee hee... oops. Thanks guys.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 1 7:38 AM
                      LOL!!!

                      Give us time.
                      Brushy Creek is getting nicely saturated. We're moving out Avery Ranch road and.... y'all are In Line, believe me!!!
                      (Though, "Nice Easy" may be a relative pair of terms!)

                      On Wed, 31 May 2006 11:48:34 -0500 "Renee" <zenfire@...> writes:

                      Hello all!

                      I would like to formally invite anyone that has a cache to place to the Leander/Cedar Park area.  I have some ideas and need to get my act together and find the time but I need your help.  We are so cache poor up here!  I need some more caches that are relatively easy to get to!  It’s slowly getting better but I would like to see more.

                      So just in case you were waiting this is your invitation.  No need to RSVP, just show up.  Have fun and happy caching!

                      zenfire

                      Renee

                      The question is not what you look at but what you see. --Henry David Thoreau