Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Sh!t Hitting the Fan

  • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabrie
    Message 1 of 42 , May 31, 2006
      Criselda,
      You can resubmit it with a new cache page. Then everyone will get to find it again!!!  LOL!  2 smilies for the same cache AND have it sanctioned by gc.com.

      I received 2 log deletion notices this am.  I couldn't log into SBK and SBQ temp caches so I logged into another of theirs that had been archived.  This is what I wrote on my found note:

      I received a very nice e-mail from the SB's telling me it was more than ok.  They are so cool.  Today I get the two logs deleted by reviewer Michael.  He also sent me this message.:

      "Its not ok.

      Michael
      Groundspeak - The Language of Location"

      User's Profile: