Re: Trip out west.

  • Kevin Dytrich
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30 11:24 PM
      Almost fell down on a steep hill near Durango, CO yesterday (GCGXFJ).
      Stepped on a large rock and the front of it tipped down and had me
      with one leg high in the air. Luckily I was able to land firmly on
      the groung with the other one. Otherwise, I would have tumbled for a
      ways. The next cache (GCGXCG) almost had me in the Animas River.
      Today, we cached in Cottonwood, AZ. Talked to a couple of friendly
      guys who worked near (GCJ1Q4). One of them told me I was on the wrong
      side of the road. You really meet some nice people caching. Even had
      a Cop in Carlsbad, NM (GCRNTA) help me find a cache.

      BTW, anybody having trouble getting on Garmin's site?
    • Kevin Dytrich
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Dytrich"
        <lkd53@...> wrote:

        > Almost fell down on a steep hill near Durango, CO yesterday (GCGXFJ).
        > Stepped on a large rock and the front of it tipped down and had me
        > with one leg high in the air. Luckily I was able to land firmly on
        > the groung with the other one. Otherwise, I would have tumbled for a
        > ways. The next cache (GCGXCG) almost had me in the Animas River.
        > Today, we cached in Cottonwood, AZ. Talked to a couple of friendly
        > guys who worked near (GCJ1Q4). One of them told me I was on the wrong
        > side of the road. You really meet some nice people caching. Even had
        > a Cop in Carlsbad, NM (GCRNTA) help me find a cache.
        >
        > BTW, anybody having trouble getting on Garmin's site?

        Thanks to everyone who responded.