[OT] Garage sale items

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2006
      Sorry for the spam. I'm having trouble finding time to have a garage
      sale. If anyone would like to come over and see the items, please
      contact me off list. Lot's of baby, christmas, dishes, etc. If you can
      think it, I'll probably have it (except for the old Dusenbergs and Model
      A's). I'll also be giving tours of the items available in the house.

      Thanks,

      Alan
      alan at alancurry.com