Sh!t Hitting the Fan

  • Jana
    Message 1 of 42 , May 29, 2006
      If you guys haven't tuned in to the Groundspeak forums lately, there is
      a huge uproar over the temporary caches that were at Geowoodstock.
      Now, I never went to the other Woodstocks, but lots of events that I've
      been to have had temporary caches.
      Did you know that it is a no-no to log events multiple times to claim
      extra smileys for temporary caches?
      Didn't realize this was such a big deal. Prime Reviewer just archived
      one of mine that I took to Woodstock and I know of at least one other
      one that was archived for the same reason--by taking it to Woodstock,
      it has turned into a "traveling cache", which is illegal.
      So I guess we can't do temporaries anymore? Bummer.
      Message 42 of 42 , Jun 1, 2006
        Thanks.... I'll try it.