Thank you, Austin!

  • Rich Wendling
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      I'm sure I speak for all of the out-of-towners when I say that we had
      a blast in Austin over the weekend. In spite of the crummy weather,
      and the fact that the Race For The Cure had half of downtown blocked
      off when I was trying to do the downtown virtuals, I managed 39
      caches for the weekend (pending confirmation of virtuals), plus 8
      benchmarks and a very full belly.

      I especially want to thank Moosiegirl for all of the work and
      planning that went into making it such a great time.

      I enjoyed meeting so many of you. When you get ready to plan a
      Central Texas Geocachers Road Trip to D/FW, just give me a holler.

      Thank you all.

      Rich Wendling
      aka Web-ling