Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] It's official!

  • Lary Cotten
    Message 1 of 13 , May 6, 2006
      That's 35000 in dog-finds!

      On May 6, 2006, at 8:57 PM, Wayne Lind wrote:

      > TreyB has made it to 5,000 finds. Congratulations!!!! Let the party
      > begin!
    • Peter M. Maurer
      Message 2 of 13 , May 6, 2006
        Yippee!! Congrats Trey!

        At 08:57 PM 5/6/2006 -0500, you wrote:
        >TreyB has made it to 5,000 finds. Congratulations!!!! Let the party begin!
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Anthony V
        Message 3 of 13 , May 6, 2006
          Thank God!!!!
          Thought we were gonna have to cancel the party!!!!!

          See ya tomorrow !

          Anthony

          Message 4 of 13 , May 6, 2006
            Congrats!!

            I got his autograph before he became famous and fancy shmancy :-)

          • Keith
            Message 5 of 13 , May 7, 2006
              OUTSTANDING!!
              TreyB has made it to 5,000 finds. Congratulations!!!! Let the party begin!
              Message 6 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                Well, about damn time!!!!

                =grins!=

                woo and again woo! you caching machine!!!!

                On Sat, 6 May 2006 20:57:36 -0500 "Wayne Lind" <wlind@...>
                writes:
                > TreyB has made it to 5,000 finds. Congratulations!!!! Let the party
                > begin!

                > --------------------~-->
                > You can search right from your browser? It¿s easy and it¿s free.
                > See how.
                > http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM

                @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                I don't know if I'm politically right or left, but everybody seems to
                think I'm definitely off-center. --Bob Thaves; Frank and Ernest(r)
              • CindyFrag@aol.com
                Message 7 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                  Congratulations Trey!  Awesome milestone for an awesome guy!

                  Cindy

                  TreyB has made it to 5,000 finds. Congratulations!!!! Let the party begin!

                  <FONT COLOR="#000099">You can search right from your browser? It¿s easy and it¿s
                  free.  See how.
                  </FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM"><B>Click
                  Here!</B></A>

                • Curtis Wyman
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                    Message
                    ehhh, you can do better.

                    Message 9 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                      <wlind@...> wrote:

                      > TreyB has made it to 5,000 finds. Congratulations!!!! Let the party
                      begin!

                      Wow! It'll take me a lifetime to accomplish taht. Working full time
                      has just about killed caching for me.
                    • mzmotomania
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                        Congrats, Trey! I see a purple margarita in your future. :)

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Dytrich"
                        <lkd53@...> wrote:

                        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Lind"
                        > <wlind@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > TreyB has made it to 5,000 finds. Congratulations!!!! Let the party
                        > begin!
                        > >

                        > Wow! It'll take me a lifetime to accomplish taht. Working full time
                        > has just about killed caching for me.

                      • Trey Bielefeld
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 8, 2006
                          Thanks to all for the kind words. When I started caching with The Outlaw &
                          Moosiegirl, I never imagined what this hobby would become. I've been taken
                          to places I'd never imagine and met a bunch of great new friends. Thanks to
                          everyone for hiding caches for me to find!!

                          Trey

                          TreyB has made it to 5,000 finds. Congratulations!!!! Let the party begin!