RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] It's official!

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 13 , May 6, 2006
      Congrats!!

    • Lary Cotten
      Message 2 of 13 , May 6, 2006
        That's 35000 in dog-finds!

        On May 6, 2006, at 8:57 PM, Wayne Lind wrote:

        > TreyB has made it to 5,000 finds. Congratulations!!!! Let the party
        > begin!
      • Peter M. Maurer
        Message 3 of 13 , May 6, 2006
          Yippee!! Congrats Trey!

          At 08:57 PM 5/6/2006 -0500, you wrote:
          >TreyB has made it to 5,000 finds. Congratulations!!!! Let the party begin!
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Anthony V
          Message 4 of 13 , May 6, 2006
            Thank God!!!!
            Thought we were gonna have to cancel the party!!!!!

            See ya tomorrow !

            Anthony

            Message 5 of 13 , May 6, 2006
              Congrats!!

              I got his autograph before he became famous and fancy shmancy :-)

            • Keith
              Message 6 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                OUTSTANDING!!
                TreyB has made it to 5,000 finds. Congratulations!!!! Let the party begin!
                Message 7 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                  Well, about damn time!!!!

                  =grins!=

                  woo and again woo! you caching machine!!!!

                  On Sat, 6 May 2006 20:57:36 -0500 "Wayne Lind" <wlind@...>
                  writes:
                  > TreyB has made it to 5,000 finds. Congratulations!!!! Let the party
                  > begin!

                  > --------------------~-->
                  > You can search right from your browser? It¿s easy and it¿s free.
                  > See how.
                  > http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM

                  @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                  I don't know if I'm politically right or left, but everybody seems to
                  think I'm definitely off-center. --Bob Thaves; Frank and Ernest(r)
                • CindyFrag@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                    Congratulations Trey!  Awesome milestone for an awesome guy!

                    Cindy

                    TreyB has made it to 5,000 finds. Congratulations!!!! Let the party begin!

                    <FONT COLOR="#000099">You can search right from your browser? It¿s easy and it¿s
                    free.  See how.
                    </FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM"><B>Click
                    Here!</B></A>

                  • Curtis Wyman
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                      Message
                      ehhh, you can do better.

                      Message 10 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                        <wlind@...> wrote:

                        > TreyB has made it to 5,000 finds. Congratulations!!!! Let the party
                        begin!

                        Wow! It'll take me a lifetime to accomplish taht. Working full time
                        has just about killed caching for me.
                      • mzmotomania
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                          Congrats, Trey! I see a purple margarita in your future. :)

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Dytrich"
                          <lkd53@...> wrote:

                          > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Lind"
                          > <wlind@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > TreyB has made it to 5,000 finds. Congratulations!!!! Let the party
                          > begin!
                          > >

                          > Wow! It'll take me a lifetime to accomplish taht. Working full time
                          > has just about killed caching for me.

                        • Trey Bielefeld
                          Message 12 of 13 , May 8, 2006
                            Thanks to all for the kind words. When I started caching with The Outlaw &
                            Moosiegirl, I never imagined what this hobby would become. I've been taken
                            to places I'd never imagine and met a bunch of great new friends. Thanks to
                            everyone for hiding caches for me to find!!

                            Trey

                            TreyB has made it to 5,000 finds. Congratulations!!!! Let the party begin!