Re: Austin Cache Awards

  • Dick Young
    Message 1 of 47 , May 3, 2006
      Alan wrote...'I can't wait to move to Weatherford.'

      I've got a life size picture of you doing much caching after you move
      to Weatherford!!!!! :)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Alan <alan@...> wrote:

      > There are 65 unknown/puzzle caches within a 10 mile radius of Cedar
      > Park, TX. There are 4 unknown/puzzle caches within a 10 mile radius of
      > Weatherford, TX. I can't wait to move to Weatherford.
      >
      > palbers@... wrote:
      > > WooHoo! I hope so! There aren't any more puzzle caches in North Austin
      > > for me to solve and find.
      > >
      > > -paul
      > > HiDude_98

    • mda_taz
      Message 47 of 47 , Apr 24, 2007
        I'm still reviewing the caches and deciding on the categories. I
        should have my vote in this week.

        mda_taz
        Matthew

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Silkey"