Austin Street Maps

  • Lou Catozzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2002
      I stopped by the Capital Vistors Center (next to the State Capitol
      Building) and picked up 15 Austin city street maps for the gathering
      this coming weekend. I will go out to Emma Long City Park tomorrow or
      Tuesday and place a cache at the coordinates that Candy provided or
      somewhere nearby there. I think I'll make this a regular cache for the
      exchange of street maps and similar items after this weekend.

      Lou Catozzi

      P.S. I also have four or five travel bugs that I picked up in South
      Texas last week that I'll drop off here, as well!