A great geocoin

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Hello all,
      My daughter and I made a great visit today to the Wildflower Center and I dropped
      a really cool geocoin in the brand new cache there. We really had a great time and I
      took some really cool pictures.
      And now for the credit where the credit is due.....
      We had the great joy meeting Shylock and Fiona on the grounds of the center. If I told
      you the actual location where we had met it would be a spoiler...LOLOL!!
      While we were standing there chatting Fiona found the redirector pretty much right off the bat as soon as we all discovered that I was geocaching and her and Shylock were not. So a big ol' thanks goes to Fiona. After that my daughter and I made short work of the rest of the hunt.

      Phil
      dragonscale365
      geocaching.com