San Antonio CITO Day 2006

  • anthonyv_satx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2006
      Hello ya'

      Just want to Thank everyone who came out to help clean up the trash
      at Medina River Nature Area on Saturday. I had a great time and
      enjoyed seeing everyone there!

      If you could not make it to the event, and still want to help. Well,
      The Medina River Nature Area is having a Trash Out Volunteer Event
      on Saturday April 29th 8am-12pm. You can attend this event and still
      log that you attended the San Antonio CITO Day 2006 (CITO Event).
      Email me for the tracking numbers to the 2006 CITO Coins, so you can
      log those too. Call 624-2575 for more details on, and to sign up for
      the Volunteer Trash Out Event on April 29th. See the event listing
      for coordinates to the north entrance and park office.

      Thank you all again!!!!

      Anthony