Congrats to mda_taz and CMIYC327!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 7:27 PM

      I just noticed at the Guide to Geocaches in Texas State Parks that these two intrepid cachers are the ONLY cachers who have completed ALL active caches in the Heart of Texas Region (as defined by TPWD, and it's a HUGE region)!! At least, they are the only ones who've logged it on the aforementioned website. KUDOS to you both!

      Candy

    • Matthew
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6 4:47 AM
        Thank you.  We enjoyed all the beautiful trails in all of the parks.

        Matthew & Audra