3000 giant grins

  • Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2006
      Cybercat broke the 3000 mark!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!

      Are you guys giving her extra smilies because she's a senior citizen????

      LOL!

      Penny
    • CindyFrag@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2006
        AWESOME!  Whens the party? It seems like it was just a few months ago that we celebrated her 2000th cache.  Oh wait - it WAS just a few months ago!  It must be nice to be retired and to be able to "go to cache" instead of "go to work" everyday!

        Actually I know just how much she caches each and every day because she is carrying one of my travel bugs around and logging into every cache she goes to, so I get two logs (in/out) for every cache she goes to.  Yep, 2000 email notices in the in the last six months or so, generated by her caching obsession.  Lucky me  :D  I feel like a spy because I can track her and I know where she's been every day.  Trust me, she never slows down!

        If I'm lucky, I'll get to 1000 (I need less than 200 to get there) by the end of the year!

        Cindy

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5, 2006
            Congrats Jana!!!

            No, she earns them all. I didn't even know she had a senior citizen discount card...

            Papa Bill

            "Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm" <nowak@...> wrote:
            Cybercat broke the 3000 mark!!!!!!!!!  WOW!!!

            Are you guys giving her extra smilies because she's a senior citizen????

            LOL!

            Penny

            "I really don’t mind what happens now and then
            As long as you’ll be my friend at the end" - (Kryptonite) 3 Doors Down
            Bill
          • Julie Perrine
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 5, 2006
              She's the coolest!
              Julie

              On 4/5/06, Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm <nowak@...> wrote:
              Cybercat broke the 3000 mark!!!!!!!!!  WOW!!!

              Are you guys giving her extra smilies because she's a senior citizen????

              LOL!

              Penny

              City park rental vacation Central texas real estate City park hotel sant just
              Central texas college online Central texas college distance learning Outdoors

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS