Milestone

  • Criselda Miller
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 5, 2006
      Hola QueennZelda & CubBoy reached 200 this passed weekend. Addicted & Lovin'it !!!
      Thanks to EVERYONE who has hidden something for Us to find. We have hidden three caches and are waiting for approval. It is so much fun hiding...and waiting to see who is going to find it. Keep safe and have fun

    • Dave Marquardt
      Message 43 of 43 , Mar 12, 2010
        Congrats!

        On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 8:11 AM, David <davrobson@...> wrote:

        Happy to announce that amick (Jo Comer)reached 1000 finds at JMCz's
        "Drinking Any Other Beer Is Treason". Congratulations