A.P.E. Deadline approaching...

  • GeoMire
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      Going A.P.E. to get back to Austin Event (GCTXAH) is quickly
      approaching. Please email me (offline) your TB numbers if you have
      them ready so I can get them loaded into the page. If you can't make
      the event, email me and we can figure out how to get your Racer to
      me. I need all Racers no later than Friday May 5th.

      There is no limit or the number of entries per person or group, and
      there is no restriction on who may enter the race.

      Please RSVP so I can let Baby A's know how many people to expect.

      A.P.E. Race Page is at http://tinyurl.com/fy7kp

      Thanks,
      -Chris
      GeoMire