OT: Helping out Austin Parks

  • Kevin Mefford
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006
      It's time for the annual "It's My Park Day" sponsored by the Austin
      Parks foundation on April 22nd.

      You can see their long list of projects here:
      http://tinyurl.com/l57pz

      Anyone who preregisters gets a free t-shirt on the workday and
      whatever goodies the sponsors have provided.

      If you'd like to learn more about the Parks Foundation or volunteer to
      lead one of the projects, check out their site: http://www.austinparks.org

      It's a great cause and with projects spread throughout the city, you
      can probably find something near you!!

      Kevin
      KoosKoos