Milestones and Congratulations

  • Dick Young
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
      It's Balcones Fault...Too
      April 2 by Totavi (101 found)
      We have enjoyed this park for many years. Thanks for the cache. No.
      100 for me!!

      Cache on!
    • mbb2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
        Congratulations! I also see that Phil (Dragonscale365) hit 200 last week. Congratulations to him as well!
        Mary Beth
        We have enjoyed this park for many years. Thanks for the cache. No.
        100 for me!!

        Cache on!

      • Brent
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
          And Lignumaqua recently passed 700 while "working" in Kentucky!
          Congratulations all!

          Brent and Amanda

          (BandA)

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "mbb2001"