Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Lunacaching!

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
      It was a great AF, Dan.... I've enjoyed inflicting it myself.
      [As my husband goes: That's not a scientific station, it's a CalTrans
      gravel shed!]
      ((I STILL want the geocoin))

      On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 03:12:17 -0000 "dhadad"
      <inspectorgadget@...> writes:
      > Oh, and in case anyone missed it, the name of the company was:
      >
      > Lirpa Sloof Foundation
      >
      > I also like the names of other people in the company: Roland
      > Indoe,
      > Ben Dover, Rex Easly, Cliff Jumper, Justin Case.
      >
      > I'm mainly impressed at the trouble of getting the domain: sloof.us
      >
      > Still, who can believe a company called TUBE RAT AEROSPACE!!!
      >
      > Ha! (note that the 'sl' in my initial post refers to sloop lirpa.
      >

      > Happy April 1 everyone!
      >

      > Dan (inspector gadget)
      >

      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
      > <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > poor fish, they have it hard enough....
      > >
      > > =sadly= oh, but it would have been one heck of a geocoin....
      > > They should issue one...
      > >
      > > On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 17:40:18 -0000 "dhadad"
      > > <inspectorgadget@...> writes:
      > > > Shhh!
      > > >
      > > > You're scarying the fish!
      > > >
      > > > Dan
      > > >
      > > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Philip C.
      > Mason"

      I don't know if I'm politically right or left, but everybody seems to
      think I'm definitely off-center. --Bob Thaves; Frank and Ernest(r)