Re: Lunacaching!

  • dhadad
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
      Oh, and in case anyone missed it, the name of the company was:

      Lirpa Sloof Foundation

      I also like the names of other people in the company: Roland Indoe,
      Ben Dover, Rex Easly, Cliff Jumper, Justin Case.

      I'm mainly impressed at the trouble of getting the domain: sloof.us

      Still, who can believe a company called TUBE RAT AEROSPACE!!!

      Ha! (note that the 'sl' in my initial post refers to sloop lirpa.

      Happy April 1 everyone!

      Dan (inspector gadget)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
      <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      > poor fish, they have it hard enough....
      >
      > =sadly= oh, but it would have been one heck of a geocoin....
      > They should issue one...
      >
      > On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 17:40:18 -0000 "dhadad"
      > <inspectorgadget@...> writes:
      > > Shhh!
      > >
      > > You're scarying the fish!
      > >
      > > Dan
      > >
      > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Philip C. Mason"
      > > <dragonscale365@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > The doctors name people....
      > > > check the freakin doctors name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      > > >
      > > > I aint gonna tell you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      > > > Took me 5 minutes to figure it out.
      > > >

      > > > Phil

    • Criselda Miller

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
          It was a great AF, Dan.... I've enjoyed inflicting it myself.
          [As my husband goes: That's not a scientific station, it's a CalTrans
          gravel shed!]
          ((I STILL want the geocoin))