Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] What an adventure!!

  • Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm Nowak
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2006
      That looks really fun.  The site said it was $60 / person.  How long is the tour?

      Penny

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2006
        Message
        Looks like GC.com is down.  I wonder if it is under a DOS attack....

        Barry
      • Nick Silkey
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2006
          They have a video on the front page of the site. They splash some
          stats in the video. One of the stats they drop is average tour time:
          1h45m.

          On 4/1/06, Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm Nowak <nowak@...> wrote:

          > That looks really fun. The site said it was $60 / person. How long is the tour?
          >
          > Penny

        • Nick Silkey
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2006
            DDoS sounds more like it... of GC junkies overloading their paltry
            number of servers. ;)

            Sigh. This sounds like a case for Jeremy & Co to invest in some
            layer-4 load-balancing solutions.

            On 4/1/06, Barry Watson <bcwatson@...> wrote:

            > Looks like GC.com is down. I wonder if it is under a DOS attack....
            >
            > Barry

            > City park rental vacation Central texas real estate City park hotel sant just
            > Central texas college online Central texas college distance learning Outdoors

            > ________________________________
          • Criselda Miller
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 2, 2006
              Ive clicked on everything on the front page and can't find the video

              Nick Silkey <nsilkey@...> wrote:
              They have a video on the front page of the site.  They splash some
              stats in the video.  One of the stats they drop is average tour time:
              1h45m.

              On 4/1/06, Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm Nowak <nowak@...> wrote:

              > That looks really fun.  The site said it was  $60 / person.  How long is the tour?
              >
              > Penny

            • Nick Silkey
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 2, 2006
                Theres an image on the bottom right of the frontpage
                (http://www.cypressvalleycanopytours.com/images/video-link.jpg). It
                links you to the video
                (http://www.cypressvalleycanopytours.com/video/cypress-valley.wmv).