Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] What an adventure!!

  • judy fox
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 10:33 AM
      Debora and I went and loved it.  It was very cool!!  Take a camera.

      Judy
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1 12:00 PM
        That looks really fun.  The site said it was $60 / person.  How long is the tour?

        Penny

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1 12:11 PM
          Message
          Looks like GC.com is down.  I wonder if it is under a DOS attack....

          Barry
        • Nick Silkey
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1 1:06 PM
            They have a video on the front page of the site. They splash some
            stats in the video. One of the stats they drop is average tour time:
            1h45m.

            On 4/1/06, Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm Nowak <nowak@...> wrote:

            > That looks really fun. The site said it was $60 / person. How long is the tour?
            >
            > Penny

          • Nick Silkey
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 1 1:09 PM
              DDoS sounds more like it... of GC junkies overloading their paltry
              number of servers. ;)

              Sigh. This sounds like a case for Jeremy & Co to invest in some
              layer-4 load-balancing solutions.

              On 4/1/06, Barry Watson <bcwatson@...> wrote:

              > Looks like GC.com is down. I wonder if it is under a DOS attack....
              >
              > Barry

              > City park rental vacation Central texas real estate City park hotel sant just
              > Central texas college online Central texas college distance learning Outdoors

              > ________________________________
            • Criselda Miller
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 2 7:12 AM
                Ive clicked on everything on the front page and can't find the video

                Nick Silkey <nsilkey@...> wrote:
                They have a video on the front page of the site.  They splash some
                stats in the video.  One of the stats they drop is average tour time:
                1h45m.

                On 4/1/06, Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm Nowak <nowak@...> wrote:

                > That looks really fun.  The site said it was  $60 / person.  How long is the tour?
                >
                > Penny

              • Nick Silkey
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 2 9:56 AM
                  Theres an image on the bottom right of the frontpage
                  (http://www.cypressvalleycanopytours.com/images/video-link.jpg). It
                  links you to the video
                  (http://www.cypressvalleycanopytours.com/video/cypress-valley.wmv).