RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Lunacaching!

  • Barry Watson
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
      Message
      Lol...  yeah..  what is today?...   hhhmmm....

      Barry
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
        Shhh!

        You're scarying the fish!

        Dan

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Philip C. Mason"
        <dragonscale365@...> wrote:

        > The doctors name people....
        > check the freakin doctors name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        >
        > I aint gonna tell you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        > Took me 5 minutes to figure it out.
        >

        > Phil

        estate City park hotel sant just
        > Central texas college online Central texas college distance
        learning Outdoors

        Service.

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
          poor fish, they have it hard enough....

          =sadly= oh, but it would have been one heck of a geocoin....
          They should issue one...

          -----

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
          I don't know if I'm politically right or left, but everybody seems to
          think I'm definitely off-center. --Bob Thaves; Frank and Ernest(r)
        • dhadad
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
            Oh, and in case anyone missed it, the name of the company was:

            Lirpa Sloof Foundation

            I also like the names of other people in the company: Roland Indoe,
            Ben Dover, Rex Easly, Cliff Jumper, Justin Case.

            I'm mainly impressed at the trouble of getting the domain: sloof.us

            Still, who can believe a company called TUBE RAT AEROSPACE!!!

            Ha! (note that the 'sl' in my initial post refers to sloop lirpa.

            Happy April 1 everyone!

            Dan (inspector gadget)

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
            <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

            > poor fish, they have it hard enough....
            >
            > =sadly= oh, but it would have been one heck of a geocoin....
            > They should issue one...
            >
            > On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 17:40:18 -0000 "dhadad"
            > <inspectorgadget@...> writes:
            > > Shhh!
            > >
            > > You're scarying the fish!
            > >
            > > Dan
            > >
            > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Philip C. Mason"
            > > <dragonscale365@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > The doctors name people....
            > > > check the freakin doctors name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            > > >
            > > > I aint gonna tell you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            > > > Took me 5 minutes to figure it out.
            > > >

            > > > Phil

          • Criselda Miller

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
                It was a great AF, Dan.... I've enjoyed inflicting it myself.
                [As my husband goes: That's not a scientific station, it's a CalTrans
                gravel shed!]
                ((I STILL want the geocoin))