Lunacaching!

  • dhadad
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
      Wow, can you believe this?

      http://www.tuberat.com/prize.html

      It serves to promote the development of low-cost aerospace vehicles.

      Looks like now some company needs to just go up there and get it!

      10,000 smileys!!

      Dan (inspectorgadget)

      sl
    • Philip C. Mason
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
        The doctors name people....
        check the freakin doctors name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        I aint gonna tell you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Took me 5 minutes to figure it out.

        Phil

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
          Well, today is April 1 ... ;)

          On 4/1/06, dhadad <inspectorgadget@...> wrote:
          > Wow, can you believe this?
          >
          > http://www.tuberat.com/prize.html
          >
          > It serves to promote the development of low-cost aerospace vehicles.
          >
          > Looks like now some company needs to just go up there and get it!
          >
          > 10,000 smileys!!
          >

          > Dan (inspectorgadget)
          >
          > sl
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Barry Watson
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
            Message
            Lol...  yeah..  what is today?...   hhhmmm....

            Barry

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
              Shhh!

              You're scarying the fish!

              Dan

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Philip C. Mason"
              <dragonscale365@...> wrote:

              > The doctors name people....
              > check the freakin doctors name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              >
              > I aint gonna tell you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              > Took me 5 minutes to figure it out.
              >

              > Phil

              estate City park hotel sant just
              > Central texas college online Central texas college distance
              learning Outdoors

              Service.

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
                poor fish, they have it hard enough....

                =sadly= oh, but it would have been one heck of a geocoin....
                They should issue one...

                -----

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                I don't know if I'm politically right or left, but everybody seems to
                think I'm definitely off-center. --Bob Thaves; Frank and Ernest(r)
              • dhadad
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
                  Oh, and in case anyone missed it, the name of the company was:

                  Lirpa Sloof Foundation

                  I also like the names of other people in the company: Roland Indoe,
                  Ben Dover, Rex Easly, Cliff Jumper, Justin Case.

                  I'm mainly impressed at the trouble of getting the domain: sloof.us

                  Still, who can believe a company called TUBE RAT AEROSPACE!!!

                  Ha! (note that the 'sl' in my initial post refers to sloop lirpa.

                  Happy April 1 everyone!

                  Dan (inspector gadget)

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
                  <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

                  > poor fish, they have it hard enough....
                  >
                  > =sadly= oh, but it would have been one heck of a geocoin....
                  > They should issue one...
                  >
                  > On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 17:40:18 -0000 "dhadad"
                  > <inspectorgadget@...> writes:
                  > > Shhh!
                  > >
                  > > You're scarying the fish!
                  > >
                  > > Dan
                  > >
                  > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Philip C. Mason"
                  > > <dragonscale365@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > The doctors name people....
                  > > > check the freakin doctors name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  > > >
                  > > > I aint gonna tell you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  > > > Took me 5 minutes to figure it out.
                  > > >

                  > > > Phil

                • Criselda Miller

                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
                      It was a great AF, Dan.... I've enjoyed inflicting it myself.
                      [As my husband goes: That's not a scientific station, it's a CalTrans
                      gravel shed!]
                      ((I STILL want the geocoin))