RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Lost and Found at The Fallen One

  • Scott Robuck
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2006

      Phil…

      I have emailed my phone number to your dragonscale365@... account.  Please call me.

      Thanks...

      Scott Robuck

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Philip C. Mason [mailto:dragonscale365@...]
      Sent:
      Friday, March 10, 2006 4:01 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Lost and Found at The Fallen One

      Hello Scott,

      I have not received any emails from your address because I took you

      off my list. Remember a while back I sent you some junk(and I totally

      apologize about that)

      I now know better(and should have known then) that some people just hate being forwarded that kind

      of email. May I put you back on my list(sans junk email)?

      How can I get your brace back to you? Do you live close to The Fallen One? I can put it back for you

      to go and get it. Or I live in Oak Hill if you want to meet somewhere.

      Phil